Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- M.S. in Behavior Analysis and Therapy (on-campus and 100% online options available)
- Ph.D. in Psychology available
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - None
Deadlines - Now Accepting Fall 2023 Only
- Feb. 1, 2023 is last day to submit applications for Fall 2023 admission.
Areas of Interest
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Behavioral Economics
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Departmental Contact Information
Ms. Haile Waddell
Life Science II Room 281A
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.