Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- M.S. in Behavior Analysis and Therapy (on-campus and 100% online options available)
- Ph.D. in Psychology available
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE required for the Psychology – Behavioral Analysis and Therapy Specialization Ph.D. program
Deadlines - Now Accepting Fall 2024 Only
- Feb. 1, 2024 is last day to submit applications for Fall 2024 admission.
Areas of Interest
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Behavioral Economics
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Life Science II Room 281A
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.