Dates and Deadlines
SEPTEMBER 11 – Deadline to apply for December graduation via Salukinet.
NOVEMBER 6 – Deadline to submit thesis/ dissertation/ research paper for initial format check. (REQUIRED)
NOVEMBER 13 – Deadline to submit final, approved version of thesis/ dissertation/ research paper. (REQUIRED)
FEBRUARY 5 – Deadline to apply for May graduation via Salukinet.
APRIL 2 – Deadline to submit thesis/ dissertation/ research paper for initial format check. (REQUIRED)
APRIL 9 – Deadline to submit final, approved version of thesis/ dissertation/ research paper. (REQUIRED)
News and Messages:
- In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Graduate School has made following changes:
- Associate Dean and Director’s Message
- SIU Graduate programs earn national recognition
- A special COVID-19 safety message from the kids at the SIU Evaluation and Developmental Center (EDC) – Tips for protecting yourself and others (Video).
- Director of Graduate Study Workshops
Microsoft Teams meeting with information for DOGS and other interested employees regarding Graduate School policies and procedures.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 from 9:00 AM until Noon
Thursday, September 17, 2020 from 1:30 PM until 4:30 PM
(Same content both days. Participants will be invited via email.)
- 2020 Assembly of Fellows Reception
Online reception to recognize and honor graduate students who currently hold fellowships and awards.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM
Participants will be invited via email.
- SIU’s Virtual Hispanic/Latinx Heritage Month Celebration Sept. 15 – Oct. 15
Many special events (all virtual) including guest speakers, inclusive conversations, panel discussions, salsa dance lesson, cooking demonstration, and more! Read More
- Virtual Conversation on Race-Based Trauma and Mental Health – Sept. 21
Faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community members are invited to join a live virtual discussion from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, September 21, 2020. Read More
THE SIU GRADUATE EXPERIENCE
Visit SALUKI STORIES to watch short videos featuring exceptional SIU graduate students who have discovered, engaged, and transformed within their various fields of study.