- M.A. in Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- * Please Note - Program is Ph.D. track, we do not offer a terminal M.A. degree, though students earn the M.A. en route to Ph.D. M.S. Please see department
Application Fee - $65
- GRE Advanced Psychology test is recommended but not required.
- Fall - December 1
- *Applications accepted for Fall ONLY for New Admissions
- Fall, Spring, Summer for students progressing from M.A. to Ph.D.
Areas of Interest:
- Applied Psychology - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology (Adult/Child) - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Counseling Psychology - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Ms. Constance Kleven
Life Sciences II Room 281A
Mailcode - 6502
Carbondale, IL; 62901
Ready to get started?
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.