- M.A. in Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- * Please Note - Program is Ph.D. track, we do not offer a terminal M.A. degree, though students earn the M.A. en route to Ph.D. M.S. Please see department
Application Fee - $65
- For the Fall 2021 entry semester (only), GRE scores will not be required, due to the pandemic. However, if the applicant has already taken the GRE exam, they are encouraged to provide the scores in their application.
- Fall - December 1
- *Applications accepted for Fall ONLY for New Admissions
- Fall, Spring, Summer for students progressing from M.A. to Ph.D.
Areas of Interest:
- Applied Psychology - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology (Adult/Child) - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Counseling Psychology - M.A., M.S., Ph.D. (Not accepting applications for Fall, 2021 admission.)
Departmental Contact Information
Ms. Constance Kleven
Life Sciences II Room 281A
Mailcode - 6502
Carbondale, IL; 62901
Ready to get started?
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.