- M.A. in Psychology - Applied Psychology, Brain and Cognitive Sciences, and Clinical Psychology (Adult/Child)
- Accelerated M.S. in Applied Psychology (only current SIU undergraduate students can apply)
- Ph.D. in Psychology – Applied Psychology, Brain and Cognitive Sciences, and Clinical Psychology (Adult/Child)
* Please Note - Program is Ph.D. track. We do not offer a terminal M.A. degree, though students earn the M.A. en route to Ph.D. For more information about M.S., Please see department.
Application Fee - $65
- GRE required for the Psychology – Behavioral Analysis and Therapy Specialization Ph.D. program
- December 1st for Clinical Psychology is last day to submit applications for Fall 2024 admission
- February 1st for Applied Psychology and Brain and Cognitive Sciences is last day to submit applications for Fall 2024 admission
(New Admits, Fall entry only. Students progressing from M.A. to Ph.D., Fall, Spring, Summer entry allowed. Current SIU undergraduates can apply to the accelerated M.S. in Applied Psychology for all terms.)
Areas of Interest:
- Applied Psychology - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences - M.A., Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology (Adult/Child) - M.A., Ph.D.
Life Sciences II Room 281A
Mailcode - 6502
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.