- Accelerated M.S. in Applied Psychology
- M.S. in Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Ph.D. in Psychology – Applied, BAT, BCS, Clinical (Adult/Child) (Clinical admissions CLOSED for Fall 2023)
- * Please Note - Program is Ph.D. track. We do not offer a terminal M.A. degree, though students earn the M.A. en route to Ph.D.
For more information about M.S., Please see department.
Application Fee - $65
- GRE scores are only required for the Psychology – BAT – PhD program
- Fall - December 1 for Clinical; February 2 for AP, BAT, BCS
- *Applications accepted for Fall ONLY for New Admissions
- Fall, Spring, Summer for students progressing from M.A. to Ph.D.
Areas of Interest:
- Applied Psychology - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology (Adult/Child) - M.A., M.S., Ph.D. (Ph.D. Clinical admissions CLOSED for Fall 2023)
Departmental Contact Information
Life Sciences II Room 281A
Mailcode - 6502
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.