- P.S.M. in Zoology
- M.S. in Zoology
- Ph.D. in Zoology
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE optional
Deadlines - None
Areas of Interest:
- Ecology & Ecosystem Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Evolution, Genetics, and Population Biology
- Fisheries Biology & Aquaculture
- Wildlife Ecology & Management
- Wildlife Administration and Management (Concentration for P.S.M. only)
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.