- M.S.W. in Social Work
- Concurrent Degree Program - Law (J.D.) / M.S.W..
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - None
- Advanced Standing - Summer ONLY - February 1
- Regular Two-Year Program - Fall ONLY - March 1
- Concurrent Degree Program - Fall - March 1 / Summer - February 1
- Early Application Deadline - for international applicants - October 1
- Due to the potential obstacles in obtaining a visa, International applicants are encouraged to apply by the earliest deadline of October 1.
Areas of Interest:
- Children, Youth, and Families
- Health/Mental Health
- Professional Educator License (PEL) Endorsement in School Social Work
Program of Study Options:
- Advanced Standing - M.S.W. (for those with B.S.W. degrees) - Face-to-face and Online options
- Regular Two-Year Program - M.S.W. - Face-to-face and Online options
- Concurrent Degree Program - M.S.W. / J.D.
Ms. Tammy Kirchner
(questions about applying to the program)
Dr. Sarah Buila
(questions about program requirements for graduation)
School of Human Sciences - Social Work
Pulliam Hall Room 250
Mailcode - 4329
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.