- M.S.W. in Social Work
- Concurrent Degree Program - Law (J.D.) / M.S.W..
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - None
- Advanced Standing - Summer ONLY - February 1
- Regular Two Year Program - Fall ONLY - March 15
- Concurrent Degree Program - Fall - March 15 / Summer - February 1
Areas of Interest:
- Advanced Standing - M.S.W.
- Regular Two Year Program - M.S.W.
- Concurrent Degree Program - M.S.W. / J.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Ms. Judy Wright
School of Social Work
Pulliam Hall Room 250
Mailcode - 4329
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, call
618-536-7791 or email email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.