Degrees Offered - Admissions temporarily suspended. Next cohort to begin Fall 2025.
- M.P.A. in Public Administration
- Concurrent Degree Program - Law (J.D.) / M.P.A.
Application Fee - $65
- GRE only if applicant wants to compete for graduate assistantship or has a GPA below 3.0 600/250/100 TOEFL required for all internationals
Areas of Interest:
- Aviation Administration - M.P.A.
- Public Management (General) - M.P.A.
Dr. John A. Hamman, MPA Director
Ms. Dina Timmons
Graduate Programs Coordinator
Rehn Hall, Room 133A
School of Management and Marketing - MPA
Rehn Hall, Room 229
Mailcode - 4619
1025 Lincoln Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901
For complete details - Visit the Public Administration Web page
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.