- M.A. in Political Science
- Ph.D. in Political Science
Application Fee - $65
- Expects Verbal and Quantitative scores sum to 300 or higher
- 600/250/100 TOEFL required for all internationals
- Fall - January 15
Areas of Interest:
- A Cognate to Intredisciplinary Field - M.A.
- American Politics and Government - M.A., Ph.D.
- Comparative Politics - M.A., Ph.D.
- International Relations - M.A., Ph.D.
- Methodology - Ph.D.
- Political Theory - M.A., Ph.D.
- Public Administration and Policy Analysis - M.A., Ph.D.
- Public Law - M.A., Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Faner Hall Room 3081
Mailcode - 4501
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.