Physician Assistant Studies
- M.S.P.A. in Physician Assistant Studies
- (For D.M.Sc. please see Doctor of Medical Science)
Application Fee - $65
- Summer Admission ONLY. Apply by November 1 (unless extended with notice).
- Complete and submit a PA program application at https://caspa.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- Courses begin either during the last week of May or during the first week of June, depending upon the calendar year.
Areas of Interest:
- Physician Assistant Studies - M.S.P.A.
Departmental Contact Information:
Natalie J. Branca
Physician Assistant Program
SIU School of Medicine
300 W Oak St
Mail Code 6516
Carbondale IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.