Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- M.S. in Pharmacology & Neuroscience
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology & Neuroscience
Application Fee - $65
- GRE: Required for international applicants, optional but recommended for domestic applicants.
- English proficiency test (International students only - TOEFL, IELTS, and Duolingo accepted)
- February 15 for Fall semester admission
Areas of Interest
- Circadian rhythms
- Hearing and balance
- Alzheimer's disease
- Sensorimotor circuits
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Intracellular calcium signaling
- Cancer biology
Note: Most Pharmacology & Neuroscience Ph.D. students are awarded a Research Assistantship with a tuition waiver.
Mrs. Gayle Stauffer
Department of Pharmacology
SIU School of Medicine
Pharmacology and Neuroscience Graduate Program
Mailcode - 9629, Room 3277
PO Box 19629
Springfield, IL; 62794
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.