- M.M. in Music
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - None
Deadlines - February 15th (for priority consideration)
Areas of Interest:
- Collaborative Piano - M.M.
- Music History and Literature - M.M.
- Music Education - M.M.
- Opera/Music Theater - M.M.
- Performance (Orchestral Instruments, Guitar, Piano, Vocal, Orchestral Conducting, Wind Conducting, Choral Conducting) - M.M.
- Music Theory and Composition - M.M.
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.