- M.A. in Mathematics
- M.S. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required :
- GRE - recommended but not required
- Fall - January 31
- Spring - October 1
- Summer - January 15
- *Late applications will be considered if there are openings for admission / assistantships
Areas of Interest:
- Applied Math - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Probability and Statistics - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
- Pure Math - M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information:
Dr. Mike Sullivan
Neckers Room A465
Mailcode - 4408
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, call
618-536-7791 or email email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.