- M.A. in Linguistics
Application Fee: $65
- 90 on TOEFL (internet-based) or 7.0 on IELTS for international students who are not native speakers of English
Deadlines: For Fall Admission
- January 15 - to be considered for fellowships
- February 25 - to be considered in the first round of funding for teaching assistantships
- April 25 - to be considered in the final round of funding for teaching assistantships
- July 25 - to seek admission without funding
Areas of Interest:
- Phonetics and phonology
- Morphology and syntax
- Sociolinguistics and applied linguistics
Dr. Michael Olsen
Linguistics and TESOL
Faner Hall, Room 2166
Mailcode - 4521
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.