- M.S. in Forestry
- See Agricultural Sciences for Ph.D.
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE
- Fall - Second Saturday in July
- Spring - Last Saturday in November
- Summer - Last Saturday in March
Areas of Interest
- Forest Resource Management – M.S.
- Ecological Restoration – M.S.
- Fire Science – M.S.
- Recreation Ecology – M.S.
- Human Dimensions of Natural Resource Management – M.S.
- Wildlife Conservation and Management – M.S.
- Watershed Management – M.S.
- Hydrology and Soil Science – M.S.
Agriculture Room 184B
Mailcode - 4411
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.