- M.S. in Forestry
- See Agricultural Sciences for Ph.D.
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE
- Fall - Second Saturday in July
- Spring - Last Saturday in November
- Summer - Last Saturday in March
Areas of Interest
- Ecological Restoration - M.S.
- Forest Recreation - M.S.
- Forest Resource Management - M.S.
- Human Dimensions of Natural Resource Management - M.S.
- Outdoor Recreation Resource Management - M.S.
- Riparian Forest Management - M.S.
- Watershed Management - M.S.
- Wood Science and Technology - M.S.
Departmental Contact Information
Ms. Patti Cludray
Agriculture Room 184B
Mailcode - 4411
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.