Environmental Resources and Policy
- Ph.D. in Environmental Resources and Policy
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE
Deadlines - None
Areas of Interest
- Earth and Environmental Processes - Ph.D.
- Energy and Mineral Resources - Ph.D
- Environmental Policy and Administration - Ph.D.
- Forestry, Agricultural and Rural Land Resources - Ph.D.
- Geographic Information Systems and Environmental Modeling - Ph.D.
- Water Resources - Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Name - Ms. Dana Wise
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 618-453-7328
Coal Research Center
Coal Research Center, Room 101
Mailcode - 4637
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, call
618-536-7791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.