- Ph.D. in Engineering Science
- Ph.D. Coop Program Available with SIUE - See Department for Details
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE
Deadlines - None
Areas of Interest
- Civil and Environmental Engineering - Ph.D.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering - Ph.D.
- Industrial and Quality Engineering - Ph.D.
- Mechanical Engineering and Energy Processes - Ph.D.
- Mining and Mineral Resources Engineering - Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Mr. Terry Richardson
Engineering E Room 102
Mailcode - 6603
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.