Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- M.S.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph.D. in Education : Curriculum and Instruction
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE - Ph.D. ONLY
- Fall - April 15
- Fall - July 1
- Spring - October 15
- Summer - April 1
- Fall - February 1
- Spring - September 1
- Summer - February 1
Areas of Interest
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment - M.S.Ed., Ph.D.
- Early Childhood - Ph.D.
- Human Development and Family Studies- Ph.D.
- Learning Systems Design Technology - M.S.Ed., Ph.D.
- Language, Literacies, and Culture - Ph.D.
- Mathematics Education - Ph.D.
- Science Education - Ph.D.
- Secondary Biology, Chemistry, English-Language Arts, History, and Mathematics - MAT
- Social Science Education - Ph.D.
- STEM Education - Ph.D.
- Teacher Leadership - Ph.D.
Ms. Debbie Blair
Wham Room 327
Carbondale, IL 62901
For complete details - Visit the Curriculum and Instruction Web page
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.