- M.S. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE for Ph.D. only
- Master's - Fall - February 15
- Master's - Spring - September 15
- Ph.D. - Fall - December 31
* Applications accepted for Fall and Spring ONLY
Areas of Interest
- Artificial Intelligence, Soft computing and Multi-Agent Systems - M.S., Ph.D.
- Bioinformatics - M.S., Ph.D.
- Computer Graphics and Human Computer Interaction - M.S., Ph.D.
- Data Management - M.S., Ph.D.
- Distributed and Parallel Computing - M.S., Ph.D.
- Networks and Security - M.S., Ph.D.
- Pattern Recognition, Visualization and Multimedia Processing - M.S., Ph.D.
- Software Engineering - M.S., Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Mrs. Andi Russell
Department of Computer Science
Mailcode - 4511
1230 Lincoln DR.
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, call
618-536-7791 or email email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.