- MBA in Business Administration - On-Campus and Online
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- M.Acc. in Accounting
- Concurrent degree programs with Law - J.D. / M.Acc. and J.D. / MBA
- Concurrent degree program with Agribusiness Economics - MBA / M.S.
- Concurrent degree program with Mass Communication and Media Arts - MBA / M.S.
*Online MBA cannot receive tuition waivers
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required -
- Ph.D. - GMAT (preferred score 600) or GRE
- M.Acc. - GMAT (preferred score 500) or GRE. Waived for students with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy from a 4-year undergraduate AACSB accredited institution with a 3.5 GPA in the last 60 undergraduate credit hours.
- On-Campus MBA - GMAT (preferred score 550) or GRE. Waived for students with a bachelor's degree in Business disciplines from a 4-year undergraduate AACSB accredited institution and a 3.5 GPA in the last 60 undergraduate credit hours.
- Online MBA - (preferred score 550) or GRE. Waived for applicants with five or more years of post-baccalaureate work experience or a Master's degree from an accredited university.
- Ph.D. Applications accepted for Fall ONLY in even numbered years
- M.Acc. - Applications accepted for all terms
- On-Campus MBA - Applications accepted for Fall ONLY
- Online MBA - Applications accepted for Summer ONLY
Areas of Interest
- Finance - On-Campus MBA, Ph.D.
- Marketing - On-Campus MBA, Ph.D.
- Accounting - Ph.D.
- Management - Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Graduate Program Assistant
College of Business Administration
Rehn Hall Room 133A
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, call
618-536-7791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.