- MBA in Business Administration - On-Campus and Online
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Concurrent degree programs with Law - J.D. / MBA
- Concurrent degree program with Agribusiness Economics - MBA / M.S.
- Concurrent degree program with Mass Communication and Media Arts - MBA / M.S.
*Online MBA cannot receive tuition waivers
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required -
- Ph.D. - GMAT (preferred score 600) or GRE
- On-Campus MBA - GMAT (preferred score 550) or GRE. GMAT and GRE test requirements waived for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 due to the pandemic. Also waived for students with a bachelor's degree in Business disciplines from a 4-year undergraduate AACSB accredited institution and a 3.5 GPA in the last 60 undergraduate credit hours.
- Online MBA - GMAT (preferred score 550) or GRE. GMAT and GRE test requirements waived for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 due to the pandemic. Also waived for applicants with five or more years of post-baccalaureate work experience or a Master's degree from an accredited university.
- Ph.D. Applications accepted for Fall ONLY in even numbered years
- Online MBA - Applications accepted for Summer ONLY
Areas of Interest
- Finance - On-Campus MBA, Ph.D.
- Marketing - On-Campus MBA, Ph.D.
- Accounting - Ph.D.
- Management - Ph.D.
Departmental Contact Information
Graduate Program Assistant
College of Business and Analytics
Southern Illinois University
1025 Lincoln Drive
Rehn Hall, Room 133
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.