- M.S.in Biomedical Engineering
- M.E. in Biomedical Engineering
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - GRE
Deadlines - None. Students are encouraged to apply early in order to process all required documents.
Areas of Interest
- Bioinformatics Computational Medicine - M.S., M.E.
- Biomedical Imaging - M.S., M.E.
- Biomedical Instrumentation - M.S., M.E.
- Biomechanics and Biomaterials - M.S., M.E.
- Modeling and Simulation of Biomedical Processes - M.S., M.E.
Departmental Contact Information
Engineering E Room 102
Carbondale, Il 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.