- M.S. in Agribusiness Economics
- Concurrent Degree Program - M.B.A. / M.S.
- See Environmental Resources Policy for Ph.D.
- See Agricultural Sciences for Ph.D.
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - None
Deadlines - None
Areas of Interest
- Agribusiness Economics - M.S.
- Agricultural Services - M.S.
- Concurrent Degree Program with Business Administration (COB) - M.S. / M.B.A.
Departmental Contact Information:
Agriculture Room 226
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.