Financial Aid

Main Content

Group of Students


Graduate students may be eligible for various loans and can contact Financial Aid to determine eligibility.


Eligibility for federal loans requires that students be making "satisfactory progress" toward a degree. View the requirements for "satisfactory progress" for graduate students. Satisfactory progress is determined annually, at the end of each spring semester. Students who are not making satisfactory progress, and thus ineligible for federal loans, will be notified in writing.