Diversifying Higher Education Faculty in Illinois (DFI) fellowships provide financial assistance to graduate students from underrepresented populations with aspirations to becoming future faculty in institutions of higher learning in Illinois. The fellowships are for one year, renewable for up to four years. These are administered through the Office of Diversity and Equity.
- Dakota Discepolo - College of Agricultural Sciences
- Steven Gear - College of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Daniel VanOverbeke - College of Business and Analytics
- Evelyn Aden - College of Business and Analytics
- Jeffrey Payne - College of Education and Human Services
- Quianya Enge - College of Education and Human Services
- Olivia Slater - School of Medicine