WED IS CHANGING TO OLID
***WORKFORCE EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT is in the process of changing to ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING, INNOVATION, AND DEVELOPMENT.
- M.S.Ed. in Organizational Learning, Innovation, and Development (online only)
- Ph.D. in Education : Workforce Education and Development
Application Fee - $65
- GRE required for Ph.D.
- Contact Program for details
- M.S.Ed. - Applications accepted for Fall, Spring and Summer
- Ph.D. - Applications accepted for Fall
School of Education
625 Wham Drive
Mail Code 4624
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, please call 618-536-7791 or email us at email@example.com.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.