- M.S.Ed. in Special Education
- Ph.D. in Education - Special Education
Application Fee - $65
Tests Required - None
Deadlines - None
Areas of Interest:
- Behavior emphasis - M.S.Ed.
- Curriculum emphasis - M.S.Ed.
- Early Childhood Special Education emphasis - M.S.Ed.
- Special Education Supervision - M.S.Ed.
- Education (Special Education) - Ph.D
Departmental Contact Information
Educational Psychology and Special Education
Wham Room 223L
Mailcode - 4618
Carbondale, IL 62901
Ready to get started?
For questions or more information, call
618-536-7791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application process for:
Cost and Financial Assistance
Graduate education at Southern Illinois is very affordable. Costs include tuition (per credit hour) and fees. There are many forms of financial assistance available: Assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships which can include a partial or full waiver of tuition costs (fees cannot be waived). Most forms of financial aid are given for a semester or year at a time.