Graduate School Funding Main Content
There are many types of financial assistance available for our graduate students. Most are awarded annually, for a year at a time. Some administrative assistant positions become available throughout the year.
Fellowships and scholarships are granted to students who meet certain criteria. In most cases, students must be nominated by their academic department. Interested students should contact their departments for information on how to be nominated and to inquire about the internal department deadline.
Graduate Assistantship (GA) positions are funded through departments and researchers. Contact your academic department for teaching and research positions, and watch here for postings of available administrative assistantships.
- Financial Aid Loans
- Graduate Assistantship (Teaching Research or Administrative)
- Dissertation Research Award Assistantship
- PROMPT Assistantship
- Graduate Dean's Fellowship
- Native American Scholarship
- Morris Fellowship
- Master's Fellowship
- Doctoral Fellowship
- Graduate Scholarship Program - GSP
- Tuition Scholarships
- Willis Swartz Graduate Student Scholarship Award